Wednesday 9 May 2012

Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi

JUST IN CASE you have not already seen this news, I wanted to share it. I really, really, really loved Tahereh Mafi's debut novel Shatter Me and I've been dying for the sequel. Yesterday, Tahereh announced that the wait for more of her wonderful world will be shorter than we previously believed because...

There's going to a novella! Except it's not even just a novella, really! Watch this video for all of the details:


But if you can't/don't want to watch the whole thing, I'll tell you the gist of it. There is going to be a novella released. That will happen October 12th, 2012. IT WILL BE IN WARNER'S POV. Yeah. That Warner.


I'm so excited!!! Are you?!

10 comments:

  1. OMG I need this book NOWW!! She is hilarious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DESTROOOOOOOY ME O___________O

    I WANTNEEDMUSTHAVE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOW.

    Sorry. Brain glitch. Excitement overload.

    WANTWANTWANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warner's POV!!!!!!! MUST HAVE NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE TAHEREH!!! SHE IS SO AMAZING and FUNNY!!! <3

    AND GOODNESS, I have a confession. I actually loved WARNER. I mean, ADAM is awesome but WARNER = INTRIGUING!

    A novella written fully from his POV? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    I CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is Tahereh? She's so cool and hilarious! I haven't actually read Shatter Me yet but I'm going to be buying it this month and mostly because of her amazing videos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this video the other morning and I laughed so much, I had no idea she was this funny.
    Followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I could've sworn I already wrote an essay for this post -- I must've exited the tab before it fully published again! Awww, snap... But I think it had to go along the lines of, "OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T WAIT!" and "This is such awesome news!" and "I <3 WARNER!" x) Tahereh rocks the world with knowing how to satisfy us fangirls, but you're the one who helps her spread it!

    Thanks so much for sharing, my sister from another mister! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am definitely excited about this!! Love it when books bridge the gap like that. =D

    ReplyDelete