Wednesday 22 August 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (49)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine so that (this is me paraphrasing) we can all FREAK OUT TOGETHER about some rocking upcoming books. Warning: extreme fangirling may occur.

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Add it: Goodreads
Publisher: Simon & Schuster BFYR
Format: Hardcover, 544 pages
Release Date: October 23, 2012

Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.

She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.

They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.

She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?

 
Sonia once believed she could cool her burning need to read this book.

She can't.

She used to think it would get better with time.

It doesn't.

She couldn't imagine that after all the books she's read since The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, she would still be thinking about it.

She's wrong.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. What else is there to say?! Noah, what are you hiding from my Mara? *shakes fist*

What are you waiting on this beautiful Wednesday? :)

17 comments:

  1. I really need to read the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - I've seen it popping up everywhere.
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read book 1 but this looks great!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOO excited for this one! The first book was amazing! Love how they matched the covers up too :) Great WOW choice :)

    http://browsingbookshelves.com/2012/08/22/waiting-on-wednesday-valkyrie-rising/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't the covers just beautiful? They'll look so good side-by-side :)

      Delete
  4. OMG OMG OMG!!!! I just got an ARC of this one and I can't wait to dive into it! I've heard that it's just as amazing as the first one :) Great choice this week! Check out my WOW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO JEALOUS, Crystal! I'll have to remember to check out your review when it's posted! :) HOPE THAT YOU LOOOOOOVE IT! <3

      Delete
  5. I have not heard of this book but I will be checking it out! Thanks for spotlighting it! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read the first Mara Dyer book! I know, I'm so behind, but I do have a copy so hopefully I can get to it soon. Keep hearing great things, so excited to read it and the sequel! Nice pick :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear I thought you had read it?! LIZ! You have to SOON! :)

      Delete
  7. Love that cover and I really need to read book 1. This series looks amazeballs. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think amazeballs is a pretty accurate assessment! :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  8. Awesome pick! I'm really excited for this as well!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooved this book so much! It's phenomenal and as good if not better as the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG *breathes* OMFG OMFG OMFG. I NEED THIS BOOK LIKE I NEED AIR. (and contrary to popular opinion, the alien race I descend from DOES require air).

    I hate, with burning jealous passion, the people who have already read this. Okay, not hate. Just... well yes, HATE, OKAY?! I requested from Edelweiss, but the book gods hate me *WAILS AND THROWS OTHER BOOKS ACROSS THE ROOM*

    This, along with Days of Blood and Starlight and Through The Ever Night are probably my most DESPERATELY NEEDED sequels at the moment. I NEED ME SOME MORE SHAW. And for Michelle to utterly screw with my head. I LOVE WHEN SHE DOES THAT, SONIA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *SOBS* *GRABBY HANDSA* GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! I want this one SOOOO badly!

    ReplyDelete